Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jean-Paul Lespangnard = XTRA NEW-NEW!


Jean-Paul Lespangnard- Um…Yes Please!!

As I was sitting at my desk, with my overpriced Mango Jasmine candle I purchased at Anthropologie (if I use it then it wasn’t a waste of money), procrastinating because I didn’t exactly know what I want to say about this…(UH, look at the earring, everyone's abuzz)

Check out the article and more pictures here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/dolce-and-gabbana-racist-earrings-_n_1914455.html  
                                         
I went to the V Magazine website to lust after and fantasize about other stuff when I stumbled upon this…



OHMYGOD

I absolutely adore this! 

Bright matte red/orange lips, daring opaque glasses, chunky natural fibers, bright bold prints, fun accessories, beautiful models and an interesting location; Belgium designer Jean-Paul Lespagnard is giving me everything I need and wanted that I didn’t even know I needed and wanted yet for spring 2013! I honestly had never heard of him until…about a half hour ago.  Apparently he has a background in theater and dance, he’s a visual artist, and stylist. He collaborated with Anna Sui for two collections and presented his own collection during Paris Fashion Week in March 2011. So he’s NEW-NEW. He’s fresh, imaginative, and daring! I am so excited! Check out his website and pictures I have posted below. Hope you enjoy as much as I am!













Photos from V Magazine: http://www.vmagazine.com/2012/09/jean-paul-lespagnard-spring-2013/

Jean-Paul Lespanard's website: http://www.jeanpaullespagnard.com/time.html

 He made the clothes for Yelle's 2011/2012 album and tour. Look familiar?







No comments:

Post a Comment