Sunday, March 17, 2013

Because...Why Not?

Because...Why Not? 

Everything Should be Covered in GOLD


Didn't we once have a conversation about THIS?!


SO anyway...the past couple years of my life have been spent trying to figure out what the hell I want to do for the rest of forever. Because, for some reason, I decided I need to do this now, I needed to at least get a general idea of what forever will look like. So this self-prescribed task, mixed with EVERYTHING ELSE I have signed up for, makes my life a little crazy. Which is fine. However, it often leads to some type of existential crises. Lately, I have been averaging about one existential crisis a week, to be liberal.

Images from Ken Borochov's Mordiekai
Ok, so what’s the point? Freaking Lady Gaga needed hip surgery, that’s cool. She has basically spent the last year visiting every country in the world on tour; dancing, gyrating, grinding, and being awesome, so naturally, things broke, like her hip. And if she is anything like any other creative person I know, she probably had a moment of…WTF shit is real, and this life might not last forever. But in true Lady Gaga awesomeness, she’s got it covered. She commissioned Ken Borochov to create something perfect for her, and he did. THIS THING. And thankfully, Terry Richardson broke the news. I know this news is a little late, but the message is worth reflecting on; when life gives you a broken hip and you have to get a wheelchair, cover it in gold.  





Links:
Ken Borochov's Mordiekai

No comments:

Post a Comment