Friday, October 19, 2012

Priorities People!

 Priorities People! I Mean, Really...


I have spent the last 8 or so years of my life trying HARD to not get sucked into the intra-net. I mean, we are talking about holding on hard to my flip phone up until maybe a month ago. Well, the intra-net and its super-squeaky, high gloss, by-the-time-I-get-this-post-written-I'm-too-late, social media got me, and it got me so bad.

Anyway, my twitter has been binging, and plinking, about this new development of Lady Gaga's possible involvement in the new Zoolander sequel. And although this information delights me, I never thought I would spend minutes of my life editorializing about it. That of course was until I saw this image posted on an article about said buzz-worthy issue on Jezebel's website.

I mean really, how can we just talk about Mother Monster's collaboration and not talk about that jewelry/ring/glove/awesomeness thing she's wearing?! I mean really! What is that? Who made it! I love, envy, and lust for that thing!

Oh! Here's another view of it from Huffington Post. Oh, and can I say on a side note I really like the brown hair.


Links!!!!!
Jezebel A.K.A Amazing-ness:
Huffington Post Article:
Lady Gaga's Fan Site


No comments:

Post a Comment