Thursday, October 18, 2012

Giorgio Armani’s Fall Midnight’s Dream


Giorgio Armani’s Fall Midnight’s Dream


Tim Banks described Armani’s Fall 2012 Couture runway presentation, as a moderately
traditional “morning-to-midnight scenario”. I found the collection to be romantic in the most beautiful sense. I mean, really, who wouldn’t see themselves strolling with their Mr. Darcy through Parisian or Roman streets on a perfect fall evening? Can I get a contribution?


I ADORE these little black berets and dramatic head-pieces made by Philip Treacy. Oh, and the feminine, lady-like shoes- I love a pointed shoe especially a spectacular flat! This collection is practical (in the traditional couture sense), and I feel a sprinkle of that here-and-there is refreshing. Also, lets be honest, swap out some of that luxurious velvet with some wicked leather and your dreamy satin pants get a vampy bite!

I had a hard time editing my favorite pieces from the collection so enjoy…




















Links!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment