Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jack Sunnucks: Contemporary. Fashion. Poet.


Jack Sunnucks
 Contemporary. Fashion. Poet.



I first stumbled upon Jack Sunnuck's work while writing the previous blog entry and, basically, I just fell in love. He is just 23 years old and recently graduated from Central St. Martin’s, and well, he’s livin the dream. He contributes to 10, and just started his own magazine called Jack’s Magazine. Below I took  what I enjoyed on the 10 Magazine website and am now presenting it to you. There are is much more there and I strongly encourage you to take some time looking through. Other writers who have made equally enjoyable entries are Sophie Van Der Welle, Natalie Dembrinska, and Vincent Levy to name a few, and the tumbler-like blog is called Tentastic. Relish! Adore!
Burberry Prorsum:Quilted Coat
International women of mystery rejoice! Burberry is here to service your high fashion needs, with this coat perfect for jumping out of planes, concealing listening devices or just going to dinner when it’s chillsome out. 
www.farfetch.com
by Jack Sunnucks
Balenciaga: Leather and Ostrich Boot 
I would wear said boot to race my Daytona motorbike (with matching leathers), and then the sunlight would catch the metal tips of the laces as I swung my leg off and high kicked my arch nemesis in the no no. 
www.matchesfashion.com
by Jack Sunnucks
Lanvin: Tentastic, Plaid Wool Sweater
To those that say plaid is over, I say look at this and cry, unbelievers. 
www.mrporter.com
By Jack Sunnucks
Sister by Sibling:Tentastic, Leopard Jumper
Not that my animal side needs to be unleashed any further since I hit my head and spent a week thinking I was a moose, but this leopard number would make me feel sensational. 
www.luisaviaroma.com
By Jack Sunnucks
Comme Des Garcons: Tentastic, Camo Coat
I’d wear this over my tracksuit to pop to the shops for packet of fags and some Haribo. It’s giving me an air of off duty realness.
www.farfetch.com
by Jack Sunnucks
 Balenciaga: Tentastic, Leopard Print Leather
This minxy little number would change my life, I just know it, I would prowl AND pump all at the same time. 
www.balenciaga.com
by Jack Sunnucks


Links:
Jack's Magazine
10 Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment